Table of Contents
28 reasons why pure water is the only true drink:
Without water there is no life!
An effective way to provide yourself and his family with pure water is filtration.
Above all pure water, takes over the most diverse, important tasks in the body.
It brings nutrients and oxygen to the individual organs, transports pollutants, builds up cells in the body, regulates body temperature and is significantly involved in the digestive process. These are just a few of the tasks that water takes over in our bodies and that make it our most important food.
When is good water essential for our health:
To function properly, all cells and organs of the body need water.
If the human body does not get enough water, there are very quickly symptoms of deficiency with different symptoms.
Many diseases and slowed, biological processes in our body are due to too little water alone.
Pure water can perform the tasks even more efficiently, as it is completely free of any contamination and can thus dissolve, bind and transport more substances. This is why pure water still works best in our body, promotes and supports the biological processes in our body.
Water is not just a beverage selection, it is our most important nutrient!
28 reasons why pure water is essential for everyone:
Pure water is outstanding for:
- our immune system
- Increase in Performance and concentration. A reduction in the water content in the body by 2 can lead to a reduction in mental and physical performance by 20.
- Binding of toxins
- Blood thinning = can thus work against the formation of blood clots and the bonding of platelets.
- Risk reduction of a disease such as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, allergies and skin diseases.
- Prevention of hypertension: Dehydration causes vascular constriction, which increases blood pressure.
- Saliva and mucus formation. Saliva helps us digest our food and keeps our mouth, nose and eyes moist.
- Oxygen supplier throughout the body. Blood consists of more than 90 water, and blood transports oxygen to different parts of the body.
- digestive system. The intestine needs water to function properly. Dehydration can lead to digestive problems and constipation as well as acidification in the stomach. An acidic stomach can increase the risk of heartburn and stomach ulcers. Pure water is the main means of solution and transport for all nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, enzymes, ferments and trace elements.
- Getting rid of annoying water retention (edema): Drink plenty of water, because water retention can be a sign of dehydration.
- Lose weight – reduce body weight. Pure water allows the body to break down fats more efficiently. In addition, it increases vitality. Eating water before eating can help you not eat too much.
- Padding of the brain, spinal cord and other sensitive tissues. Dehydration can affect the structure and function of the brain. It is also involved in the production of hormones and neurotransmitters. Prolonged dehydration can lead to problems in thinking.
- Pure water is a shock absorber, lubricant and protective pad for parts of our body. It dampens the impacts in our intervertebral discs, is the main lubricant in the joint clefts and forms a protective cover around organs and the brain. It has a preventive effect against back pain, intervertebral disc scariness and arthritis.
- Constipation of arteries in the brain and heart. This can significantly reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Rinsing out body waste. Water is needed when sweating and removing urine and faeces. Too little intake of water can cause constipation.
- Premature skin aging. Due to hydrogenation, the skin is firm and appears younger.
- Regulation of body temperature: Water stored in the middle layers of the skin occurs as sweat on the skinsurface when the body warms up. When it evaporates, it cools the body.
- easy accessibility of minerals and nutrients and other active ingredients. Pure water is an excellent means of transport to supply the body with all substances well. If you are dehydrated, substances cannot be transported sufficiently. This is often the case with older people who rely on medication.
- Prevention of kidney damage. The kidneys regulate the fluid in the body. Too little water can lead to kidney stones and other problems such as cystitis.
- a good night’s sleep.
- Vitality and energy: fatigue, headache, sluggishness, depression: all signs of dehydration.
- when we are exposed to oxidative stress.
- Women who enter the menopause: living water, among other things, can reduce the symptoms.
- Children growing
- makes you happy! Pure water is important for the Formation of neurotransmitters and happiness hormones such as dopamine or somatotropin. Living water makes you happy :-)
- Thinking: Memory loss in old age is often a sign of severe dehydration. Sufficient drinking of pure water increases the memory.
- Oxygen transport = power. Electrolytes reach the muscles. Sufficient good water is required for the supply of muscles and for muscle building.
For us, pure water is the most important life encyclopedia!
Can you afford to be dehydrated?
Nikken has launched the Nikken-Waterfall (for wherever you are: home, office, practice, law firm, boat, …) as well as the Sportbottle for on the go. These convert tap water into fresh spring water. Using a multi-stage process that filters the water, alkalis, mineralizes, ionizes, energizes and supplies oxygen. The Waterfall produces tasty water that is easy to use, affordable and offers a healthy selection of water. Water, as provided by nature.
“Water is the driving force of all nature.”
– Leonardo da Vinci-