Acidification has become a common disease
Acid-forming in the diet
Sugar and white flour products: acetic acid
Cola Drinks: Phosphoric Acid
Meat: Uric acid
Cheese and cured: nitric acid
Pork: Sulphuric acid
Nicotine: nicotinic acid
Aspirin: acetylsalicylic acid
Physical exertion: lactic acid
Wine: Wine and sulphuric acid
Coffee and black tea: tannic and chlorogenic acid
Coal acid water: carbonic acid
Stress, anxiety, worry, anger
and fatigue: hydrochloric acid
Acid-forming in everyday life:
- too little sleep
- too little relaxation
- lack of movement in fresh air
The modern diet:
- Processed food / ready meals
- Fruit is harvested before it is naturally matured and is then stored and transported
- Artificial ingredients that are not suitable for our bodies
- Genetically modified fruit growing
A holistic approach to nutrition for your life
Good nutrition depends on natural supplements. Provide your body with nutrients that your body is naturally created for.
Take the best that nature has to offer – to promote your well-being.
Full food philosophy offers you, for example, barley grass:
- full-fledged food, not just a vitamin
- A natural recipe
- Helps restore natural balance (e.g. balance in acid/base balance: basic diet)
What is Barley Grass Juice Powder?
- Whole food, not just a vitamin
- A unique plant-based food
- Made from cold pressed young green barley sprouts
- One of the richest food sources, contains a natural blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and antioxidants
- Helps restore natural balance
How is it won?
- Only young barley grass is harvested, at the time of the highest nutrient density.
- Vital juice is obtained and the porridge is disposed of.
- Drying at low temperature (cold processing) to preserve the enzymes.