Table of Contents
Purity through water treatment
It’s so simple: water is absolutely necessary for our lives. The fluid intake is crucial for health and well-being. Many people do not consume enough fluids every day. About 60% – 70% of the body is made of water, and about 71% of the surface of the planet is covered with water. To function properly, all cells and organs of the body need water. Pure, living water.
Some benefits of a good fluid intake for the body:
1. Increases energy and relieves fatigue. Since the brain is mainly made up of water, drinking helps you focus, concentrate better and be more alert. As an added bonus, your energy levels will also be increased!
2. Improves the complexion of the skin. A good moisturizing provides the skin with moisture, keeping it fresh, soft, radiant and smooth.
3. Helps maintain the balance of bodily fluids. The functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, saliva formation, nutrient transport and maintenance of body temperature.
4. Water stimulates your muscles. The right balance between water and electrolytes in your muscles helps them to perform at their best. Therefore, it is important to drink plenty of water before training and to keep the fluid intake high during and after the workout. For this purpose, we recommend the water bottle with integrated filter.
5. Water helps your kidneys. Your kidneys cleanse your blood and remove waste products from your body by directing them into your urine. As long as you are fully hydrated, your kidneys will remove highly effective toxins such as nitrogen from your body.
How much water should you drink daily?
Opinions vary between 2-over 3 litres per day. Depending on whether a woman or a man, circumstances (e.g. competitive athletes) and include in the figures not only drinking water but also the total amount of liquid – including all drinks and water-rich foods.
Drinking with the filtered water of Pimag is an essential aspect of an active wellness lifestyle.
Nikken’s PiMag ® water systems are designed to absorb tap water and create the experience of drinking fresh, vibrant water. This is done through a multi-stage process of cleaning, mineralizing and energizing the water in your home or office.
The Nikken PiMag Waterfall ® is an advanced filter systemthat produces water with additional minerals in a pH range of 8.5 to 9.5. Normal tap water often has a pH range of 6.5 to 7.5, with anything below 7 considered acidic.
Since the PiMag Waterfall works ® without electricity or attachment to water pipes,it can be used anywhere. Also in a motorhome or on holiday.
The Nikken PiMag Waterfall ® complies with NSF* standards as follows:
NSF Standard 42 – Reduction of chlorine, chloramine, taste and smell
NSF Standard 53 – Reduction of mercury, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs)
NSF Standard 372 – Lead compliance
Find out moreabout why the Nikken water filter is the perfect solution for you.