Barley grass – To support the stomach, intestines and digestion
Barley grass, known as “the perfect food of nature“, is said to contain more nutrients than any other serving of vegetables. The barley grass in jade-greenzymes helps to balance the pH and supports and strengthens the immune system and supports the maintenance of blood sugar levels, which are already in the normal range.
The power of Jade GreenZymes:
Nikken’s Jade GreenZymes is more than a vitamin and more than a nutritional product. Findings show that it can be described as the most holistic food of nature. Bio-Jade-GreenZymes offers a combination of vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, enzymes and more. It is a unique food – a concentrated essence of green barley grass, a plant that has been recognized as an amazing natural wonder. Organic barley grass is easy to digest. It can help to compensate for nutrients that are less than perfect. Ingredients in Jade GreenZymes support a healthy immune system and help detoxify the body.
Enzymes for good health:
Enzymes are required for a number of bodily functions:
- They oxidize fatty acids.
- Enzymes that cleanse the body of waste and preserve healthy bones and tissues.
- Basic enzymes can balance and neutralize acidification in the body.
Organic barley grass is filled with natural enzymes. However, care must be taken to ensure that the organic barley grass is not heated as the enzymes are then destroyed. Only Jade GreenZymes is produced in a specially developed cold processing method to obtain the enzymes.
Antioxidants fight free radicals – and aging:
Scientists have studied the relationship between the ingredients of barley grass and the body’s immune system, oxidation, cell health and much more. Plant studies at the University of California at Davis found that green barley grass juice contains strong antioxidant phytonutrients – including a very high level of superoxide dismutase (SOD). Antioxidants are recognized as the body’s first line of defense against radical scavengers. Harmful free radicals can lead to cell damage, which in turn can lead to premature aging and other health problems. Consuming foods rich in antioxidants can help strengthen the body’s resilience to these challenges. Superoxide dismutase and the nutrients contained in Jade GreenZymes are another reason to include this “basic food” in your diet.
Jade GreenZymes comes from a pure source:
For Jade GreenZymes, only young barley grass is used, because the barley grass then has the most nutrients. This natural, healthy organically grown plant is harvested carefully and using gentle methods to maintain its freshness. Some barley grass powders have a long shelf life – which means that preservatives have been used in their manufacture. Jade GreenZymes has a clean taste and gets the abundance of vital enzymes derived from organically grown barley grass and immediately freshly packaged. Occasionally there are slight variations in colour, taste, consistency or solubility which is the result of a different chlorophyll content between the individual harvests and reflect the authentic character of the barley grass.
The cold processing method for the production of Jade GreenZymes – which protects the natural enzymes
- is unique. First, the barley grass is carefully washed to remove any impurities. A press extracts juice from the leaves.
For Jade GreenZymes only the juice is used
- it contains the highest concentration of vitamins and minerals. Spray drying preserves the nutritional value of the juice in contrast to the heat method used by other manufacturers. The resulting powder retains the natural quality of the plant. For its ingenious approach to nutrient preservation, this remarkable processing technology received an award from the leading society of engineering and engineering in Japan.
How is Jade GreenZymes different?
Jade GreenZymes is more than just barley grass. It offers a mixture of nutrients, vitamins and minerals that are important for good health.
3 tsp in comparison:
- The manganese found in 6 beets
- the phosphorus of 6 apples
- the magnesium of 5 sticks of celery
- the potassium of 3 bananas
- the zinc contained in a cup of brown rice
- the iron of an artichoke
- the beta-carotene of 4 large carrots
- the amount of protein in an egg
- calcium of 125 ml milk
- the pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) of 4 cabbage heads
- the vitamin E of 15 salads
- the riboflavin (vitamin B2) of 16 asparagus bars
- the pyridoxine (vitamin B6) of 2 pieces of salmon
- thiamine (vitamin B1) of 2 slices of wholemeal bread
- the niacin (vitamin B3) of 4 lobsters
- The folic acid contains in 9 cups of wheat noodles
- the vitamin C of an orange
- the vitamin H of 3 tomatoes
Please note the following:
Do not dissolve in hot liquids and preferably do not use metal spoons when stirring!