Back meets airplane:
Are we in Bali?
Nutrition on holiday:
Feet conquer the mountain:
Here we go:
Sore muscles, that was clear, wasn’t it?
Sleep in foreign beds:
Nature, Nature, Nature
Especially smoke, pollen and animal hair, which accumulate in the air, can lead to allergies or make life very difficult for allergy sufferers. The Eyes tear, itchy, are swollen. The sneered nose is a classic part of it. But that doesn’t have to be the case.
Each of us needs clean air to live. Air is vital for us to survive. We worry about healthy food and try to buy organic quality, we pay attention to clean, living water. But what about the awareness of clean air? We breathe continuously – for 24 hours – these are huge amounts of air that inhale and exhale our lungs. With each breath we supply our body with the important element of air and we have it in our hands how pure this air is.
Air purifiers help to improve the air in the apartment and thus lead to more well-being.
Where are we most at?
Exactly: inside. In the office, school, at home. Especially in the bedroom, because this is the room where we spend most of our time at a time and that’s why pure air is especially important there.
Unfortunately, our air is no longer clean. Depending on where you live, our air is polluted for a variety of reasons. z.B. By
Depending on where we live, what our everyday life is like, the air we breathe at home is burdened differently.
Our interiors are also polluted by “ourselves”. Our furniture “breathe” through is inferior building material. This also often affects carpets, curtains and also cleaning agents are not “pure” but leave poisons in the air, as well as body “care” means, air fresheners, heat sources (TV, computers, hetongues, air conditioning systems, etc.)
We unconsciously bring endless air polluters into the house. Our living pets and ourselves also contribute to this. Due to diseases, viruses and bacteria are in the air, too well or too little insulated houses have mold, mildew or smell fashionable. Air exchange is too rare or irregular and is sometimes not wanted due to large-scale sites (fine dust, road dirt, exhaust gases, etc.).
This is how our air becomes a real problem.
Good air purifiers clean the room air by filtering the pollutants. Impurities such as house dust, particulate matter, soot, pollen and much more in the air are filtered out. Thanks to air purifiers, allergic reactions can be prevented in one’s own home and generally increase well-being. Animal owners and allergy sufferers in particular benefit from an air purifier, as the devices reduce the allergens in the air. Depending on the type of allergy, sufferers can feel rapid relief.
Air filters for your rooms at home
Dust collectors can help you remove dust and other air pollution from your room, allowing you to breathe more freely. These are air purifiers with dust filters, which can hold back even the finest particles. HEPAFilters that can remove small particles from the air up to 0.03 microns are very effective.
The advantages offered by the Nikken air filter:
A modern air purifier with HEPA filter reliably filters 99.95 (H13) of all particles up to 0.3 microns in size from the room air and ensures clean, healthy air in your home.
The Kenko Air from Nikken thus achieves an extremely high level of performance.
In addition, the KenkoAir cleaner includes the generation of clean ions, another proprietary technology.
Only Nikken has the production of clean ionsthat produce negative ions (to create a refreshing, invigorating atmosphere) without giving up harmful ozone layers.
Nikken’s KenkoAir Cleaner offers all these features in one product. Now you can enjoy the air in your house with every breath, every day.
Although its price is comparable to many ordinary air filters, the KenkoAir air purifier offers you much more:
only every 6 months. A digital display shows you when it’s back to that point.
Its design is classy and lightweight, and with an Energy Star rating, the KenkoAir offers lower operating costs and contributes to the preservation of the environment.
Get your green oasis home and take a deep breath again.
In addition, in autumn, due to the decay of the arbor of the trees, more and more mould is produced in the outside world. This is a recurring, natural process. Although there are mold spores in the air all year round, especially in autumn and winter this additional strain is very difficult for us and again impairs our immune system.
The temperatures drop, we heat with dry heating air in the interiors, airing often not as regularly as in summer.
Every change of season is a transitional period in nature, and our bodies are also affected, even if we are unaware of this.
Just at this time, the waiting rooms at the doctors are full of snuffed people who are snuffed out and suffer from the above symptoms.
Depending on how we maintain our immune system,it also works reliably over the cold season or suffers from the additional strain.
Phrases like “My child is sick – but at the moment everyone is sick anyway.” or “it’s autumn – I’m sick”, somehow sound “normal”. Normally, an intact immune system would be resistant to the invading things and protect us.
In addition, our digestion may be impaired in the colder season, as the foods that were eaten more often in the summer (such as: increased salads, light dishes, fruits and vegetables) in autumn and winter against heavier, warming foods dishes can be exchanged. The movement in nature is also often more limited.
Unfortunately, autumn is too often the time when more toxic stresses affect our immune and digestive system.
In order to be prepared against mold spores and a weakened immune system, we can do something on many levels:
Inside the body:
Strengthen your immune system not only in winter, but all year round. In addition to a balanced diet and active exercise, you can support your immune system by insertinglactoferrin® 2.0 into your diet. Lactoferrin is an iron-binding protein. Iron supports the immune system, helps with fatigue and promotes energy metabolism. Lactoferrin provides antibacterial protection. Lactoferrin kills bacteria and protects against infections and inflammation.
1. Try to be exposed to chemical toxins in your environment or in everyday products such as cosmetics, detergents, detergents, plastics, air fresheners, etc.
2. Use non-perfumed detergents and detergents. Perfumed products are often full of artificial ingredients that can strain the immune and digestive system.
3. Read packaging labels and pay attention to products without artificial dyes and preservatives. Processed foods can generally irritate the digestive tract.
4. Store your reusable plastic bags and plastic containers in a cabinet or airtight containers. Plastics contain petrochemicals (based on oil and natural gas) that can be found in the air, especially indoors.
5. Drink filtered water. Often, water is transferred to the municipal water supply with chlorine, an aggressive substance. The PiMag® Waterfallexceeds the standards in terms of chlorine content reduction and can help you filter tap water in the home and use less bottled water for the sake of the environment. PiMag® water also tastes great with KENZEN® Super Ciaga®. Super Ciaga has a 100-strong fruit content and a high ORAC (antioxidants!) and can help you and your family keep your strong immune system strong.
6. In order to support intestinal health, traditional Chinese medicine recommends a diet of moisturizing foods such as tofu, tempeh, spinach, barley, pears, apples, seaweed, mushrooms, almonds and sesame seeds.
7. Protect your skin from dryness,which can be favored by dry air in your environment. Use moisturizing such as the TRUE elements® Youthful Face Creamfor the night and Nourishing Face Cream for the day.
8. Pay attention to enough relaxation and sleep – so your immune system stays happy and you can enjoy all 4 beautiful seasons optimally indoors and outdoors.
More about sleep can be found here: Sleeping in the Magnetic Cocoon