Table of Contents
There is no reason to stock up on water supplies, as in disasters:
Neither long queues in the supermarket, nor empty shelves, have to stress you. Not to mention the drag, pollution and waste of money.
You can relax and sit back, because we offer you a very simple, absolutely healthy, environmentally friendly and cost-effective alternative!
Hamster purchases for water supplies become completely unnecessary.
Nikken’s state-of-the-art water filter offers us an intelligent option.
The Nikken PiMAG water system converts tap water into pure and vibrant drinking water. It costs a fraction of the cost of bottled water and it is additionally transformed into the healthiest alkaline mineral water!
What more do you want! Take care of you and your body with pure Pi water.
For on the go:
If you are on the road and want to make sure that you drink water without pathogens, give it the PiMag sports bottle for you.
This is not only a state-of-the-art water filter,but also a health product that is crucial for an active wellness lifestyle. With the unique filter, certain harmful pathogens in drinking water can be significantly reduced.
It is also a very environmentally friendly choice: this bottle does not pollute seawater with plastic.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The new PiMag sports bottle is the only water bottle that combines three technologies: nanofiber filtration, alkalizing and de-clustering.
- The patented nanofiber filtration technology was originally developed for NASA and significantly improves the filter’s ability to significantly reduce potential contamination from drinking water, including pathogens, chlorine, drugs, and microplastics.
- The patented filter with alkalizing media increases the pH from 7 to 8.5, in an alkaline area
- Alkaline water reduces the oxidation-reduction potential and helps to compensate for the effects of harmful free radicals.
- Magnets help divide water molecules into smaller clusters: bioavailability for the body’s cell structure
- Environmentally friendly: Bottle and filter can be recycled.
- FDA Food Contact Safe and BPA-, DEHA- and DEHP-free
- Insensitive to light, heat or moisture.
- The filter is interchangeable
- Improves taste
- easy handling.
Instead, you save a fortune by not paying for commercially bottled water. Drink communally treated water, but make sure it’s safe!