PiDrogen – Hydrogen Nikken Water
The PiDrogen system transforms the alkaline PiMag water into a source of highly concentrated, dissolved hydrogen gas. When consumed, the water from the PiDrogen device provides a wealth of antioxidants that help reduce oxidative stress and bring the body back into balance.
PiDogren is hydrogenated water
PiDrogen from Nikken provides optimally hydrogenated water for daily use.
PiMag PiDrogen Description:
NIKKEN’s PiMag ® PiDrogen Hydrogen Generator ® produces hydrogen-rich water that provides a large amount of antioxidants that help limit oxidative stress. Thanks to its unique, state-of-the-art technology and compact design, it can be taken anywhere. The NIKKEN® PiMag® PiDrogen® hydrogen generator has been specially developed to take advantage of all the advantages of hydrogen. Studies have shown that hydrogenated water supports cellular energy production¹ and has antioxidant² and anti-inflammatory ³ properties. Use PiMag® PiDrogen with the other PiMag® PiDrogen® water systems from NIKKEN® and enjoy all the benefits.
¹Trivic T, Vojnovic M, Drid P, Ostojic S. Drinking hydrogen-rich water for 4 weeks has a positive effect on the antioxidant enzymes in the serum of healthy men: a pilot study. Current questions of nutraceutical research. 2017. 15 (1). ² Mikami T, et al. Drinking hydrogenated water improves endurance and relieves psychometric fatigue: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2019 Sep; 97 (9): 857-862. Sim M, Kim CS, Shon WJ, Lee YK, Choi EY, Shin DM. Hydrogen-rich water reduces inflammatory responses and prevents peripheral blood cell apoptosis in healthy adults: a randomized, double-blind, controlled trial. Sci Rep. 2020; 10 (1): 12130.
Features and benefits of Nikken PiDrogen:
- Compact, lightweight design: portable, easy to use and advanced technology.
- The glass bottle ensures that the hydrogenated water remains at its peak for 24 hours.
- Fast 6-minute cycle: Unique programmed control system allows detection of the water hydration process by a blue light. When the water is fully hydrated and the cycle is over, a red light flashes, which automatically goes out when the hydrogenated water is ready to drink.
- Sufficient hydrogen concentration: The PiMag® PiDrogen Hydrogen Generator has a sufficient hydrogen concentration of about 1200 ppb (parts per billion).
Properties of hydrogenated water
- Oxidative stress occurs when free radicals and antioxidants in the body are out of balance.
- Factors such as poor diet, lack of exercise, air pollution, exposure to industrial chemicals and pesticides can lead to an increase in free radicals in the body.
- This excess of free radicals can be neutralized by antioxidants. Molecular hydrogen has been found to be effective against free radicals and that drinking hydrogen-enriched water can be a good way to reduce oxidative stress.
- The PiDrogen system transforms the alkaline PiMag water into a highly concentrated source of dissolved hydrogen gas. When consumed, the water in the PiDrogen device provides a large amount of antioxidants that help reduce oxidative stress and restore balance in the body.
How is the PiDrogen used?
- Fill the bottle with PiMag water.
- Attach the bottle to the hydrogen generator: a) Assembly b) Connect by turning and put into operation.
- Connect the C plug cable to the hydrogen generator and the USB cable to a charger, e.B. a computer, smartphone, power bank, etc.
- Wait for the 6-minute cycle to complete (blue light will appear). The flashing red light indicates that the cycle is over, and when the red lights go out, the hydrogenated water is ready to drink.
- It is recommended to store the hydrogenated water in the PiMag PiDrogen Bottle and consume it during the day of preparation. The hydrogen concentration in the water is maximum for up to 4 hours and then decreases over time.
- Maximum recommended daily dose: 4 times a day.
- Recommended daily consumption: 2 liters
The PiMag PiDrogen should be cleaned regularly and properly to avoid interference or damage. Do not use bleach, neutral detergents or scouring sponges for cleaning. Clean the inside of the hydrogen generator once a week with a cotton swab dipped in white vinegar or a soft cloth. Pour a small amount of warm water (below 40°C) into the PiMag PiDrogen hydrogen generator. Put 4 or 5 drops of white vinegar in the PiMag PiDrogen hydrogen generator and let it run 1 or 2 times. Clean the PiMag PiDrogen PiMag once a week. Attention: The PiMag PiDrogen hydrogen generator must not be immersed in water.