Table of Contents
The most important source of rest and health is our healthy sleep
Deep sleep plays a key part in regenerating us.
We process experienced, learned and draw new strength for the coming.
It has been scientifically proven that sleep quality can have a direct impact on our vitality and health.
Sleep helps us to be successful:
- at school, in sports, at work, … it provides us with important energies. Night after night for the next day.
So why is the magnetic field becoming more and more important for us?
Magnetic products are becoming more and more popular, and not only for fashion reasons. More and more know about the importance of the magnetic field on our lives.
The Earth’s magnetic field is in constant motion and in constant observation by the researchers. The Earth’s magnetic field weakens from year to year – around 5 per century. In addition, today we have multiple requirements for the energy of the Earth’s magnetic field.
Our modern civilization has reduced contact with the Earth’s magnetic field:
Many of us live in cities in concrete buildings.
How can the natural earth’s magnetic field reach us in full force?
We build ourselves and do everything possible to get in touch with him as little as possible. Starting with the way to school and work: often car or bus, we work day and night indoors, also the free play takes place more and more indoors in front of the computer.
The Earth’s magnetic field protects us from electrosmog and we do everything we can to produce our own artificial electrosmog under “protective bell”: through mobile phones, transmission clocks and satellite beams = they are ubiquitous. Hardly anyone really wants to miss them and yet we know that somehow they are not healthy.
We burden the remaining Earth’s magnetic field, in addition. In this way, we prevent our cells from getting the necessary power to regenerate.
Werner Heisenberg, Nobel laureate in physics, once said: “Magnetic energy is the elementary energy on which the whole of life depends.”
How can we protect ourselves?
We all know how important the Earth’s magnetic field is to our bodies.
All living organisms depend on energy wavelengths emanating from sunlight.
Our cells need this to recharge their batteries in order to be functional at all. This was also evident in space travel. Only a few days in space, i.e. outside the Earth’s magnetic field, sufficient to weaken the body and, in the truest sense of the word, to pull the ground under its feet.
Our solution proposal:
Refueling energy in your sleep
Many magnetic products are now on the market.
However, the mode of action is most effective if the earth’s magnetic field has been “reproduced” as “lifelike” as possible. True to nature means: “When the complex relationships between the static field in the earth’s core and the pulsating field created by the earth’s crust, which is vital for us, have been implemented in an ideal way.”
A magnetic sleeping system consists of a blanket, a mattress and a pillow. Magnets are built into each of the products. During your sleep, a kind of magnetic field cocoon forms during the night. This can help them to give their body the energy they need and it promotes a healthy sleep:
- A sleep that allows for the full periods of deep sleep.
- This makes them wake up much more recovered, their body can regenerate and you have the full power for the next day.
For more than 45 years, Nikken has been supporting healthy and restful sleep with its high-quality magnetic products and unique technologies.
Knowing that we spend an enormous amount of time in bed, it is important to us to support them in ensuring that you are physically and mentally in balance at all times of the day and night.
We have what helps you get a restful sleep.
Nikken is a Japanese health research institute that uses technologies that use the earth’s natural energies to replicate them in their homes and bedrooms.
Especially the combination of traditional wisdom and state-of-the-art technologies as well as the most advanced technology, Nikken products offer solutions that can be easily integrated into any household at any time – without conversion.
From one day to the next, they have the new chance to open their door to more well-being and welcome them. Make her home her wellness home. A home where everyone can relax and recharge their batteries.
How do these magnets work in sleep?
By sleeping in the magnetic cocoon, our energy undersupply is gradually rebuilt. The body thus has enough energy to activate its self-healing powers and can regenerate – recover more easily. The strength that our body gets during the regeneration at night, it can get itself to where it is most needed.
Many have their most varied problems with sleeping:
They do not sleep through, wake up, sweat, freeze, constantly turn back and forth, pain, … the list is infinite.
Magnetic energy is a part of the natural environment of all living beings. The Earth’s natural magnetic field is known to protect us from dangerous radiation from space.
Magnetic balancing technologies are used to create a balance. Our contact with the Earth’s natural magnetic field is impaired and weakened by disturbing influences of our modern civilization.
Magnetic balancing technologies can counterbalance this effect and create an environment that better matches the natural magnetic field that has surrounded humans for millennia.
Nikken’s magnetic products have a property in common:they use permanent magnets. A permanent magnet is a piece of a magnetizable material that has a magnetic field.
As the name suggests, a permanent magnet retains its magnetic field without power for the long term.
Nikken’s sleeping products:
NATUREST KENKO PAD
The Nikken mattress topper integrates special magnetic technologies.
- patented RAM® design (Radial Axis Magnetism), a specially developed magnetic field that promotes relaxation and sleep quality.
- A natural latex rubber base provides both support and comfort
- resistant to microbial growth and mites
- dissipates moisture
- An “egg carton” structure (under the cover) provides a relaxing massage effect while allowing air circulation and sweat discharge.
- Pressure points are avoided – for ideal sleeping comfort.
- of course hygienic, as latex naturally has antimicrobial properties
- Available in four sizes.
- Suitable for allergy sufferers
- optimal support comfort
- Non-allergenic latex from ecologically safe and renewable sources
- Natural materials that comply with fire safety standards without the use of inhibitors or chemicals
- The cover is a fabric made of natural cotton from renewable sources,
- Bamboo fibres produced without the use of pesticides or insecticides. It supports the discharge of moisture and provides improved ventilation for a drier, more comfortable sleeping environment.
- Healthy, relaxed sleep.
KenkoDream ® Ceiling
The ideal blanket for all seasons
- reflective fibres
- Cover is natural, antibacterial and made of breathable cotton.
- The fibres emit heat, but release excess heat and thus contribute to a balanced temperature in all climate zones: temperature regulation
- A magnetic layer complements the magnets in your Nikken mattress to create an all-round effective energy field.
- various sizes available
- Made of ecologically harmless materials suitable for allergy sufferers
- Machine washable
- The magnetic configuration inside the ceiling complements the magnetic field of the Kenkopad ® optimally. Your body is completely surrounded by an energy field.
KENKO NATUREST KISSEN
The Nikken Naturest® pillow consists of:
- environmentally friendly and non-allergenic natural materials.
- The RAM® magnets are located in the latex filling.
- The pillow supports the head, neck and spine.
- A breathable cover of natural bamboo and cotton fibres supports ventilation and helps regulate the temperature to keep you pleasantly cool.
- the filling volume is individually adjustable, as the latex filling is removable in parts.
- The ideal supplement for your sleep cocoon
KENKO POWERSLEEP MASK
The Kenko PowerSleep® mask applies Nikken’s advanced technologies to both the head and the eyes.
The mask is:
- perfect for travel or at home. Where light (natural or artificial) can interfere with your sleep.
Words from doctors and sleep experts:
“Sleep is an incredibly important part of our biology.” Russell Foster, Professor of Neuroscience, University of Oxford
“If you want to improve your health, improve your sleep.” Dr. Gary Lindner